Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Plant sale!!!!

I am going to this plant sale (info below) this Saturday morning at 9-00 in Cincinnati near where I work (University Hospital). I heard about it last year and couldn't go. This year I am off that day and will be there with some cash and my oldest daughter Sarah, who is becoming an enthusiastic gardener herself. I am really looking forward to the miniature plants and whatever else is different and basically cool. I am so excited to go and see what they have. Luckily I just pulled up a bunch of ivy and rearranged some other stuff in my garden so I actually have room for some new things.
I hope to see you there!


Plant, Herb, & Hosta Sale
WhenSat, May 2, 9am – 3pm
Where - Civic Garden Center (map)
DescriptionRain or Shine Booths Include: Ask the Experts Awesome Annuals Blooming Shrubs Climbers & Clematis Connoisseur's Corner Donated Perennials Fruits & Vegetables Herbs Hostas Necessary Natives Shade Perennials Sun Perennials Tropicals Troughs an Miniatures Used Books Posy Power Herb Bread & Baked Goods Hand-Crafted Pottery by the Clay Alliance Other Merchandise from Special Vendors

No comments: